Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome to HairThingz blog

Purple and while HairThingz on Miss Alexis. 

This is the place to go to find out how to do all those fabulous hair do's. HairThingz is my answer to problems with my twin girls' hair. We come from a long line of not much hair, and any hair band we used would pull out so much of our hair that I had to find a solution. My husband and I came up with HairThingz®. We ran them through the testers, expempli gratia our four children and myself, and came up with the final product that stays in your hair and does not tear it out.

Fast forward to today and we have a beautiful product that stay's put! Don't believe me? I tested these bad guys out on 28 mile runs, 2 mile swims, and 50 mile bike rides. They stay. The best part, so did my hair when I was done! The only problem you will have is deciding which colors to pick. This blog will include "how-to's" using HairThingz, and our journey to get HairThingz and our other ideas to market. So sit back, grab some coffee and a sense of humor and follow me on our journey.

White HairThingz with a flower clip on top. On Miss Avery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment